1st Texas Hispanic Farmer and Rancher Conference: Growing Together, Creciendo Juntos
Day 1, Thursday, Sept 14
- 8am—noon ~ Registration and trade show opens.
- 9:30—11am ~ Open plenary session
- 11am—12pm ~ NRCS, FSA, SSARE and RMA representatives meet with producers in the trade show.
- 12—1:30pm ~ Lunch ~ Keynote Speaker
- 1:30—3pm ~ Session 1 of workshops
- 3:15—3:45pm Paul Wolfe, Senior Policy Specialist, National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- 3:45—4:00pm Break
- 4:00—5:30pm Session 2 of Workshops
- 6:00—8:00pm UTRVG College of Sciences mixer in the trade show area. Cash bar.
Day 2, Friday, Sept 15
- 7—9:30am ~ Farm and ranch visits
- 9:30— 10am ~ Trade Show Opens
- 10—11am ~ Plenary session, producers as speakers presenting personal case studies
- 11am—12:30pm ~ Session 3 of workshops
- 12:30—1:30pm ~ Break
- 1:30—3pm ~ Session 4 of workshops
- 3—4pm ~ Q & A Panel with producers, NRCS, NCAT, SSARE, TOFGA, etc.
- 4—4:30pm ~ Evaluations and prizes handed out. Conference adjourns.